Become a Certified Nursing Assistant @ The C.N.A. Academy in Bay City, Michigan.
Call 989-391-4540 for additional information. Register soon as class sizes are limited!
NEW CLASSES BEGIN SOON!
Daytime Program Hours
Class hours: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Clinical hours: 6:30 a.m to 2 p.m.
1010 Columbus Avenue
Bay City, MI 48708
(right next door to In Your Golden Years)
CNA Course Schedule
The CNA Academy Nurse Assistant Training consists of 75-clock hours. You will be given 51 hours of classroom instruction and 24 hours of hands-on instruction in a clinical setting.
- Attend a local orientation information session.
- Must complete a pre-registration application.
- Applicants must be at least 16 years old.
- Applicant must be able to read, write, speak, and fully understand English.
- Applicant must pass a criminal background check prior to registration.
- Applicant must not have a felony record.
- Applicant will undergo TB testing (paid for as part of the tuition fee) before acceptance into the program.
- Small Class Sizes
- Hands-On Experience
- Course Length – 3 Weeks
- Clinical Instruction Included
- Licensed Nursing Instructors
PLEASE NOTE: Class pricing is subject to change; call for current class pricing.
Price includes: classroom and clinical instruction, background check, TB testing, drug testing, a textbook, and a workbook with additional study materials.
Prospective students must pay in full by cash, check, money order, credit/debit card or via the Michigan Works “Work First Program” before the enrollment deadline. All payments must clear prior to the class start date.
You must wear scrubs (any style, any color) and closed-toe shoes. Athletic-style, comfortable shoes are recommended for clinicals. You may purchase your own stethoscope and blood pressure cuff (optional), or you may use ours during class for no additional fee.
State Exam Information
Please note: The State of Michigan exam fee is not included in the class fee.
For additional information regarding taking the State of Michigan exam to become a Michigan Certified Nursing Assistant, please visit: https://www.nursinglicensure.org/cna/michigan-nursing-assistant.html
The Academy will provide information regarding exam testing sites along with exam prep assistance.