Achieve your career dreams with support from the Michigan Reconnect Scholarship Program!
The Reconnect Short-Term Training Program is offering one-time scholarships that can cover tuition costs up to $1,500.
Our training classes are eligible for Michigan Reconnect Short-Term Training Program Scholarships. Whether you are just starting out or planning to make a career change, it’s time to consider becoming a Nurse Assistant or CNA.
Upon scholarship acceptance please call 989-391-4540 to complete your registration.
Scholarships are limited.
To be eligible for the Short-Term Training Program you must:
- Be 21 or older prior to submitting the application
- Be a Michigan resident for at least the immediately preceding year
- Have graduated from high school with a diploma or a certificate of completion or achieved a high school equivalency (eg. GED) certificate (must provide a copy of diploma or GED to their training provider).
- Have not yet earned an associate or bachelor’s degree
Get Started in 3 Easy Steps
To take part in the Short-Term Training Program:
- Submit an application by Dec. 15, 2024
- Enroll in an eligible career training program.
- Begin career training program prior to Dec. 31, 2024.
Submit an application through the link above or visit Michigan Reconnect to learn more!